50x29 RC2 Pacific Walk-In Tub
The RC2 Pacific is our most popular walk-in tub that is designed to be built-in or freestanding. The low threshold and wide inward swinging door allows easy access for people with various degrees of mobility. The roomy contoured seat allows the user to sit comfortably and safely in a slightly reclined position. Measuring just 29” x 50”, the RC2 Pacific provides a bathing solution for homes with narrow doorways and hallways.
The sleek exterior design of the RC2 Pacific will give your bathroom an upscale look. Featuring a full range of standard and optional features, the RC2 Pacific is designed to enhance your bathing experience.
*A $550 freight charge is required for this unit.
*Valve may differ from display image.
- 50” length x 29” width x 41” height
- 76 gallon capacity
- Seat: 16" height x 20" width
- Color: White, Bone
- Drain Location: Right, Left
Standard Packages include:
- Reverse plumbing
- Roman Deck Mount Thermal Mixing Valve Package (required in many metropolitan areas) made of solid brass with a polished chrome finish that provides an elegant look to your bathroom.
- Handheld Shower Wand for hair and upper body washing.
Optional Features include:
- Supreme Combination Package featuring Heated Whirlpool System, Aromatherapy, and Chromatherapy.
- Brushed Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze Roman Deck Mount Package.
- Side Panels for both the left or right side of the tub, which is needed for freestanding or corner installations.
- 12” Filler Panel for use when replacing an existing standard size bathtub (60”), and can be cut to required size.
- 3/4” Supply Lines constructed of stainless steel.
- Head Pillow with suction cups for comfort and head support.
- Gel Seat Cushion made with an ultra-soft viscoelastic polymer gel and custom designed to fit perfectly in our residential tubs.
- Lap and Shoulder Harness for user safety.
- Secondary Door Lock to prevent accidental door opening when in use.