WaterStopper End Caps
End Cap Pack, for the WaterStopper T-shaped water dam (Includes two sets of End Caps, Large & Small.)
Customers who bought this item also bought:
2" No Caulk Brass Drain
2" No Caulk Brass Drain with Polished Stainless Steel Screen for 2" PVC/ABS Connection.
WaterStopper Kit - Collapsible T-Shaped Water Dam
The WaterStopper is "The Solution to Wet Floors!" This T-Shaped water dam is 1-3/8" tall and is self-adhesive to stick to a clean shower floor without the hassle of epoxy or rubber adhesive. The WaterStopper kit comes with molded rubber end caps that are designed to fit Bestbath showers, but can be used universally to match an existing shower. The kit also includes alcohol cleaning wipes and installation instructions.
*Please note there is an extend the lead time on the Beige water stoppers.
- Collapsible WaterStopper / water dam easily compresses under foot or wheel
- #1 Choice for keeping water in the shower and off your floor. Easy to install with self-stick installation.
- For use on most any surface in your home including composite, acrylic or tile
- WaterStopper Kit includes: Two sets of end caps, industrial-strength adhesive, cleaning towelette
- Ideal solution for wheelchair / limited mobility shower access. Available in beige or grey. 1 year warranty. Made in the USA.
Semi-Permanent Threshold Adaptor
Removable Shower Curb. Bestbath semi-permanent thresholds are custom made to fit each shower and perfectly match for a beautiful finish. Each is built to snugly fit the unit, are easily installed using silicone and are strong enough to hold a traditional glass shower door. When a barrier free entry is necessary to enter the shower, simply remove the threshold. Our durable barrier free shower will provide years of easy access and safe access.
*It is recommended to only use these thresholds with Bestbath showers
If this is for a previously purchased Bestbath shower, please include that in the notes to make sure you receive the specific size for your shower.
All TAS ordered are aluminum except those in a Off-White Gel Coat and Molten Stone finish which will be produced in fiberglass.